Thursday, November 8, 2012

Example: ESPN Fantasy Football

ESPN Fantasy Football is a web app that NFL fan use in order to compete against their friends using their favorite NFL players. You get a group of 10 or so friends together before the NFL season starts to form a league. You have a draft in which you pick the players that you think will be most successful during the season. You compete against your friends each week to see if your players can outperform theirs. ESPN Fantasy football is used purely for entertainment.
I love this app because I am a big sports fan. It brings a whole new aspect to sports for the fans. Along with watching your favorite teams, you can now participate in the action through your favorite players. Sports fans like me usually love to compete, and there is a lot of strategy involved. Not only is ESPN fantasy football a great means of entertainment, the website is very well made. There is a ton of information on every page, but it is very well organized.
There are other sites that host fantasy football, such as NFL and Yahoo Sports. I have not personally tried these sites, but I really see no reason to. I love how ESPN conveniently provides you with stats and easy navigation between pages. If you are a fan of the NFL, I highly recommend joining an ESPN Fantasy Football league with some friends next year. You will be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment